xSILENTx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xSILENTx

ClanL:xSILENTx

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crazy Train.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XSILENTxBOMBERx
Admin
XSILENTxBOMBERx

Crazy Train. Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Train.   Crazy Train. Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:39 pm

This is one is slightly harder to tell you how to do it, as you have to watch the video above to be able to tell where you place the shields.

To do this glitch, obviously you have to be on the Tyro Station level, and you need to acquire two shields. You'll place the first one down on the tracks between the lines as you can see in the video. If you place it in the wrong spot, the train can hit it, but it won't move it too far. Also this is hard to place accurately, and hard to do without getting yourself killed in the process. Would be best to do this with a friend.

The other shield you must take with you as you use the first shield to lift yourself up enough, so you can walk on the sandbags. Once up there place the shield in the same area I did in the video, and wait for the train to come. If you can time it better than I did in the video you will go even farther than I did. You can land in an area with nothing but a giant skybox, or if you time it too late, you can end up in the same area as me. It's up to you to decide which is better. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://xsilentx.rpg-board.net

Crazy Train.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
xSILENTx :: Glitches-
Jump to: